Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East National Park
You will be picked up early morning from your Mombasa hotel and drive to Tsavo East national park which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions, you will arrive doing game drive via Aruba Dam as you proceed to check in at Ashnil Aruba lodge. Upon arrival at the lodge, you will be served with lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East National Park – Tsavo West National Park
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast leave Tsavo East for Tsavo West, you will arrive in time to check at Kilanguni Serena safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon you can visit the rhino sanctuary and later return to your lodge. Dinner and overnight at the Kilanguni Serena safari lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West- Mombasa
Early morning breakfast, After breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Mombasa lunch at Voi lion hill camp . After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotel.
Kindly inquire on Cost:
Package cost Includes:
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
• Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
• Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an English speaking professional driver/guide.
• Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
• Exclusive transport in a safari tour bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
• Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
• Things you need to budget for.
The price does not include:
• Items of a personal nature